2015 MAC award - Best Curb Appel
Brook Restoration have the pleasure to announce their participation as General contractor with the Team that took home the top prize in the Outstanding Curb Appeal 2015 category for 15 and 25 Canyon Ave., a joint win with the owner: Hanard Investments Limited and Greenwin Inc., the property managers.
Address: 15 and 25 Canyon Avenue
Architect: David Binder, Architect
Owner: Hanard Investments Limited
Property Management: Greenwin Inc.
Engineer: Halsall Associates
Description of the project:
- Complete 3 storey underground garage restoration.
- Structural concrete rehabilitation & waterproofing
- Suspended concrete slab replacement
- Concrete repairs to the building entrance canopy column bases
- Exterior garage roof deck restoration: paving, sidewalks, curbs, lighting & architectural concrete finishes
- Fire detection and suppression system
- New garage roof irrigation system
- Replacement of garage exit doors and frames
- Roof slab vent opening repairs